Monday, April 27, 2009

Saturday April 25, 2009 will be a dark day for years to come. It is the day we said goodbye to

Maude, Dorothy Zbornak....Bea Arthur.


She was 86, married twice with 2 adopted sons. She was also a two time Emmy Award Winner for Maude and for Golden Girls. I will personally miss her contribution to senior citizen's fashion. Watching her, I could only dream of the wardrobes that would meet me in the future.

After Arthur left The Golden Girls, she made several guest appearances on television shows and organized and toured in her one-woman show, alternately titled An Evening with Bea Arthur and And Then There's Bea. Now I have the motivation to finally sit down and start my own book.

I LOVE YOU BEA, AND YOU WILL BE MISSED

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online