Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chains Keep us Together

To say I love Fleetwood Mac would just be an understatement. They have a way of blending bittersweet sentiment with an realistic optimism. I can never turn them off when I hear them but lately I have been craving Ms. Nicks in the worst way, more specifically, the song "THE CHAIN".

This album was released in 1977 and as of 2007, it has sold over 30 MILLION copies. The band used their lyric, "Never break the chain." as a signature for the band. While I like that lyric, my favorite is, "Chains keep us together." I have been/am having mixed feelings about moving back to Connecticut. I have been in NJ since I was 18, who new 10 years would pass so quickly. But I am using my love for making jewelry and building my business as my motivation for making this move work for me. Chains can be cumbersome, holding you in one place, but they also can link you to your friends.

One of my long term goals is to actually be able to grow my hair this long, thick and big...only mine will be black. I'm sure you are now running to your record collection(yes I have this on LP) and if not, to the store to get this CD. Happy listening and love to Stevie.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online