Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank You Dinah Williams!


Hopefully many of you will recognize this vivacious vixen as the model behind Rutigliano Design. We would like to present to you the sexy and mysterious Dinah Williams. She has been one of my best friends for...well...years now! When we met it was love at first site! She has a way of wearing my jewelry the way I want it to feel, classic, sexy, and modern with a come-hither look!


She is almost a graduate of the Lyme Art Academy with a major in painting. She has been exploring the medium of egg tempra paints and I must say, I am completely impressed. I also had the privilege the other night of viewing a recent photo shoot she did in a pool. You will have to wait till another post to see some images, my verbal description will not capture the energy behind the photos.

We are going to be setting up another shoot with Dinah soon, so stay tuned for soem great new photos and jewelry!!!!
THANK YOU DINAH!!- Love Jules.


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online